Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Megan's 8 list

8 Shows I like to watch
1. Scrubs
2. Spongebob squarepants
3. Suite life of Zack and Cody
4. Zoey 101
5. Thats so Raven
6. Smallville
7. Phil of the future
8. The secret life of an American teenager

8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Iggy's
2. Anggies
3. Wendys
4. Arbys
5. Agave
6. Rocky mountin seafood
7. I hop
8.Pizza Hut

8 Things I did today
1. Based for the first time since cheer camp
2. Heard about Katies brother getting in his 4th wreak
3. Bangged on Mr. E's door cause Adam wouldn't let me in
4. Dressed up for red day
5. Chased Mikey around the house cause he wouldn't be quite
6. Read my book while I walked home from school
7. Went around town looking for sponsers for Mr. Star Valley
8. Found my friends contact under our daybed

8 things I'm looking forward to
1. See the Les Miserables movie with mom
2. Base at a varsity basketball game this year
3. Getting soviners from when mom and dad go to London
4. Trying out for state
5. Jodie having her baby
6.Driving a car
7. Dating
8. Tony moving out jk

8 things on my wish list
1. One of those scooters like Sami had
2. 8 million bucks
3. A horse and everything that goes with it
4. A sexy car
5. a brain
6. To have lots of kids (in my 20s)
7. Go to state
8. To make Tony allllllll better yah for me!!!

5 comments:

Amy said...

Great list Megan!!! I love that you chose 8 million dollars! Is there a certain reason for the exact amount? Love it!

Mike Hansen said...

Great List. It will be awfully hard to have kids in your 20's when you are not allowed to date until you are 30. Luv Ya
Dad

Glenae said...

Oh Meggie - you're so cute!

Jake said...

I loved reading all the crazy eights. The sexy car comment reminded me of a custom license plate I saw in Milwaukee. It was on a 1984 suburban and it said BIGSEXY.
Hope you guys all had a happy halloween
J

Unknown said...

Cute lists everyone!