Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Vandi's Eights List

Eight shows I like to watch
1. The news
2. ER
3. 24
4. Extreme Makeover House Edition
5. Rachel Ray
6. American Idol
7. Dancing with the Stars
8. CSI (sometimes)

Eight favorite places to eat
1. The Cheesecake Factory
2. Texas Roadhouse
3. Olive Garden
4. The Mandarine
5. Robintinos
6. That italian place in Denver ???
7. The Spicy Pickle
8. Cold Stone

Eight things I did today.
1.Made pancakes
2. Drove Kids to school
3. Cleaned house
4. prep family room for paint
5. went to lunch with Mike
6. Played with Mushu
7. Trimmed off plants in yard
8. updated blog

Eight things I am looking forward to
1. Having my kids and grandkids come home
2. Having my painting done.
3. Redecorating my house
4. San Diego next year
5. The Holidays!!!!!!!!!!!
6. My new grandbaby
7. London
8. Winter

Eight thing on my wish list
1.Having all my kids and grandkids live close by
2. New carpet
3. New bedroom set
4. New bedrooms set in spare room
5. Lots of snow from Dec. to Feb then it can melt
6. A new flower bed
7. Living until all my kids are grandparents
8. Being with my family FOREVER

2 comments:

Mike Hansen said...

Good list mom. A new flower bed?

Amy said...

I liked both of your lists! If you ever need anyone to come and share any of those huge servings at the Mandarin let me know!!!