Saturday, May 2, 2009

Another Chapter

Big Ben - One of the many wonderful sites in London.
This is a living statue. He is very much alive. One of the many street performers that we enjoyed so much. He would move only when someone would put a coin in the cup at his feet.

A bike taxi. A very fun way to get around in central London. Can be a little intimidating, as it often is right in the middle of the traffic with the cars and buses.


Three classics of London. Big Ben, Double Decker bus and black taxis.



The London eye.
More to come.




5 comments:

jodie said...

Great pics! They make me miss Europe.

-Clay

Amy said...

I'm still a little jealous of your trip.

Jake said...

I haven't looked at your blog forever. Those pictures make me miss my mission.
J

MelissaR said...

Randall & I were just looking at your pics from London. Wow! Looks like you had a great time! We miss you guys...

Levi and Katie Hansen said...

How cool is that Statue-Guy! That would have been awesome to see! Looks like you had a blast! We are not going to lie, we are a little bit jealous;) One day...