Wednesday, May 6, 2009

London continued

This is the tower bridge. Often mistaken for the London Bridge. At least by us.
The Hyde Park LDS chapel. It also houses the Family History Center and Mission Office. We went to sacrament meeting on Sunday. A very interesting experience. We loved it.

This is the balcony bar of Punch and Judy's pub. The kids were watching a street performer down below. Sorry about the quick turnaround from the church picture to the bar picture. We did behave ourselves. They serve a great lemonade ( sprite ).


Part of the City of Bath. It was so beautiful and fun to visit. About 2 hours outside of London.
Stayed tuned for more.



3 comments:

Amy said...

Ya, are you sure it was just sprite?

Unknown said...

I LOVE these pictures. They are so awesome. I love th bridge.

Anonymous said...

I love the "London Bridge" picture and I love the bottom one. Well. . . I love them ALL!!